Curls of Wisdom

Straight from my brain to your screen

Thursday, May 24, 2007

exqueeze me

Hullo.
I'm trying to find another job at the minute, and being greatly hindered by the fact that I have no idea what I want to do. I'm going for testing jobs (one of which I think I'll get if I want it), but now I'm also vaguely looking at financial planning jobs. It's hard to know whether or not I'd enjoy either of these two things, and part of my motivation here, it has to be said, is salary prospects.
Actually, I think financial planning could be quite interesting, am I wrong? It would suit my obsession with money, I would imagine. I'd need to do a course first. It's a bit expensive, and would mean 8 days off work. It's hard to say "I'm taking a week off to study so I can quit". I don't know, maybe I'll just go with the testing job.
Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's hard to decide what you want to do with your life. I still don't know what I want to do with mine. Try not to stress over it too much...

9:27 pm  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i think you would be well suited to being a traveling minstrel. a wandering troubadour, if you will. i can't quite say why.

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home